Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 July 2014

#whattheblack entry

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

Five  Black Things Which i love to have till the end of my life are>>>

FIRST--

BLACK HAIR 

I thinks looks plays an important role in an individual personality .Greying means getting old and i believe age is just the game of number feeling old is from your heart.I want to remain young by heart till end so i want my hair also black till end


SECOND--

BLACK DRESS OR BLACK CLOTHES  


  I like black clothes because this color is suitable for any occasion.It  also makes you much slimmer than you are.Black color in clothes is always beautiful it makes individual boy or girl more attractive and smart.

THIRD--


BLACK PEARL AND GOLD MANGALSUTRA.  

I love my husband and mangalsutra makes this relation more strong so i want to wear it till the end of my life.

FOURTH--

BLACK PURSE 


It is believed that black purse brings more money so i always prefer to keep big black purse .


FIFTH--

BLACK SMART PHONE WITH BLACK COVER 


BLACK COVER KEEPS MY PHONE PHONE JUST LIKE NEW FOR LONG:)



#WHATTHEBLACK ENTRY
BY SANGEETA SURI
(surigeeta9@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment