Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 August 2014

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort"

ENTRY FOR MAKE MY HOME CONTEST 

                 (CONTEMPORARY)



"Home is different from a house. A house is only a building while a home is a building full of love and care. "

Every person treasures a place of his own, a place where beautiful memories are embedded. Or it can be some area where an individual feels at ease. As for myself, there can be no place like this other than my home.

I love my home. I feel safe, I am comfortable and I am loved. A home can't be a home without our parents and our loved ones. But sad to say, some are experiencing that eventhough their loved ones are in their houses, they are not loving each other. There is a big war. You can't call it a home. y home, it's a place of comfort, somewhere I look forward to going to. Although some of us may not have created it in the structural matter, we created the atmosphere and warmth to ones personal liking. My home is much more than a physical place, it makes me feel good. My home is my dwelling place.


When I was young, I remembered I was about to stumble in the stairs in our old house.I was alone for that moment. When my GRANDPA  was about to save me, she suddenly stopped. I have no idea what had happened next, but I am sure I did not fall.

Contemporary style is defined by its simplicity. Smooth lines, neutral colors, and furnishings free from embellishment keep the space looking fuss-free and open. While contemporary style shares many design elements with modern style, warmer neutrals, softer edges, and the introduction of natural materials separate it from its parent style, making it look more comfortableI have picked 3 items to bring some contemporary changs in my home.


Like, most of the women, I wanted my home to reflect my style.You can find a lot many products to redecorate your home as per your style. I couldnot stop myself from selecting after going through this website.

let me begin redoing my home by picking up decor items from the given link makemyhome >

1- CARIBBEAN CARPET

 As carpet is a necessity of every home but this special carpet will enhance the beauty of  my bed room it unique colors certainly will give new fresh look.One of the most important factors in the look of a room is the carpet. You can completely change the look of a room just by changing the carpet. More importantly however is the fact that almost all of the other decorating decide that you will make will be based on carpet.
 I find it so attractive. I’ll probably fit these into the drawing room only.




2- 925 Silver Space Ship Decorative Piece 

    I want to update my home decor with this silver space ship decorative piece, made with pride. A thick silver frame , which can be hung vertically or horizontally also.
I’ll probably fit these into the pooja room only.

                                 "perfect to hang"

"The color silver has a feminine energy"


3- Aapno Rajasthan Jasmine Fragrance

 Pot Pourri Set


Use this potpourri pack this festive season or on any other occasion for your Home. The pack have been handmade with the choicest of ingredients and enhanced with natural fragrance of Intoxicating Jasmine. I find it so attractive. Of course the color will not match with all of the rooms.So I’ll probably fit these into my bed room only.

This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment