Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 April 2015

DIL KI DEAL

Snapdeal actually we can call it platform of deals  we can find any product on this site with best deals means value for money for everything i have found so many deals on this site but one deal which is really dil ki deal for me which i want to share by this blog.It was only last month when my maid's daughter was not studying well for her exams she was very worried and told me to  do something then i decided to call her daughter at my place to help her in studies then i promised her to give a gift whatever she wants .She demanded  lehanga choli if she will get good marks.i promised her after that day she really worked hard  and passed with good marks now it was my turn fulfill her wish i went to market to buy lehanga for her but cost was very high than my budget at that time snap-deal helped me to find good deal i bought lehanga for her in buy one get one offer in just around rs 800 which was not possible in the market i gifted this lehanga to her and that was also in my budget . Thanks snapdeal for helping me to find DILKIDEAL...

 “I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment